The plasma cutter is working in the CNC mode! I have successfully cut parts that meet dimensions and are usable. I made the plates that mate with the casters for the bottom of the machine this morning. I have them welded on and working. It was a treat bolting them together with no alignment issues without spending the time to make them on the Bridgeport.
The CNC is not finished, I have to mount the cable tracks, as well as extend some of the stepper motor wires to allow the full movement of the machine. Before I move on I want to put a coat of paint on the steel parts to make it look finished and professional. But an important milestone has been reached. This machine will allow me to make parts designed on the computer as well as improve the quality of the chip boiler parts significantly. This week I intend to finish the CNC and rebuild the hoppers support wheels. More pictures when I finish the CNC.